Fraser Family

Fraser Family
Hal, Jonah & Jeri

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March 31, 2014


Had a first healing session with a healer with 25 years of experience today.  (www.infusionbreath.com) He was recommended by a friend. We talked about the lung cancer for a while then about how he works to make people healthy. He has experience helping people recover from cancer.   I noticed that the pain in my heart stopped within 5 minutes of his laying his hands on me.  I felt the circulation in my legs for the first time in a while, it was great! I walked more quickly leaving than I did before the healing session. Ate well today, then slept nonstop for nearly three hours this afternoon.  I’ve already booked session #2 Wednesday!

Mahalo Team Jeri for all the support and prayers!


Jeri

No comments:

Post a Comment